Cotton is a natural, 100% organic fabrici.
Size: 39" x 14"
Why Tenugui has to be 100% cotton, but polyester mixed?
• Cotton clothes are soft and do not rub harshly against skin.
• The nature of cotton permits it to absorb and remove body’s moisture easily.
• Cotton fabrics permit better aeration and will keep your body cool.
• Since it is a natural fabric, cotton is non allergenic.
• Cotton is perfect for martial artists who suffer from asthma because unlike other materials, it does not release small particulate matter that can trigger an attack.
• Cotton is durable and easy to use.
• You can wash and dry cotton fabrics easily. They can be tumble dried or hung up to dry.
• It is easier to clean cotton fabrics than other kinds of fabrics. They release dirt and grime easily, so there is no need to use harsh soaps and chemicals to get rid of stains and dirt on cotton fabrics.
• Unlike synthetic material, cotton can be washed in hot water. The fabric can endure high temperatures without affecting its quality or durability. Therefore, cotton fabrics can be sterilized making it perfect for martial artists.
• Synthetic products are often treated with plenty of chemicals to give them a good finish. These chemicals can cause rashes on our newborn baby’s skin. Cotton on the other hand is not subjected to such finishing treatments. This makes it perfect for your newborn’s use.
• In addition to the benefits it offers martial artists, cotton is great for the environment too. It is 100% natural and therefore biodegradable too.